Search all articles
- View All
- Company News
- Archives (By Date)
- View all favorites
- timhughsmith: .@Xero you guys have a truly beautiful product. Drag and drop attachments onto invoices. Intuitive. I thought I wonder if I can... and yes
- PALaccountancy: @Xero bookkeeping software is what we recommend - excellent resources including inventory control and vat return generation as just a few!
- Tejazz89: @TJMiron the @xero mobile app is like playing a game. Amazingly intuitive and powerful. #beautifulaccounting
- 10 Next generation client reporting is here Well spotted Lisa, I have realised this is not sorting and looks very strange. As a follow on to this the issue is also prevalent ...
- 125 Getting ready for New Zealand Payroll in Xero Hi Guys, is there a a detailed guide for setting up. We would be moving from one payroll system into yours?
- 29 Continual innovation at pace @Graeme the quotes team are putting in the building blocks for an API behind the scenes, but we are also monitoring for demand before we ...
- 29 Introducing new and improved Inventory @Janet - For the moment we have the new inventory items details report and we expect to deliver an inventory items list and summary in ...
- 11 Giving accountants and bookkeepers an even bigger voice Great article! Thanks for sharing helpful info about accountants and bookkeepers.
- 35 Payroll for the United States Thats great that the UK has their payroll. How about the 43 states in the US that still don't? Want to move away from Intuit asap, ...
- 121 Xero now supports over 5000 bank feeds Xero and Yodel are failing massively to fix a bank feed problem with UK Barclays which has been unresolved for over a week. It ...
- 2 #XeroSpeed: delivering beautiful new experiences at pace & scale Hi Emmy. You can (search help for Mark as Reconciled) but the best experience is with bank feeds or imported transactions. There is ...