Search all articles
- View All
- Company News
- Archives (By Date)
- View all favorites
- carole_manley: From yrs of being a paper based VA, I'm now a fully converted online bunny. Does that make me an OVA? @xero @asana #digital #cloudcomputing
- DVPhilippines: @Xero We will! We wish you a great weekend too!
- ubitraining: Had a good day today! I used the new quote feature in @Xero and now learning to own my #chartofaccounts by creating my own nominal codes!
- 35 Introducing New Zealand Payroll in Xero If a user doesn't have 'Payroll Admin' rights, they still see 'Payroll' as a menu option but without any submenu options or anything to select. ...
- 21 The skinny on how Xero support works Hi Joshua. Thanks for the feedback. Probably not the feedback I wanted to hear but I appreciate it anyway. We are sorry to hear things ...
- 37 Introducing receipts for iOS Great improvements. Can I make one small suggestion though? Make 'add files' part of the natural flow of the expense input, so it's carried out ...
- 16 Introducing UK Payroll in Xero @Adrian, if you pay eight employees you can use the Premium 10 plan. For those months when you pay more than ten employees you would ...
- 1 Xero for iPad wow, can't wait to try it out!
- 9 Xero For Dummies – in bookstores downunder Xero For Dummies Second Edition is available in March 2015 http://au.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-0730319377.html http://www.wheelers.co.nz/books/9780730319375-xero-for-dummies-second-edition/
- 2 Six tips to strengthen client relationships (part 2/2) Some valid points.
- 121 Getting ready for New Zealand Payroll in Xero @Fiona, if you have used Pay Run before you should be able to access it. Can you check under Accounts>Pay Run? If its not there ...