Posts by Martin.Wildash
Search all articles
- View All
- Company News
- Archives (By Date)
- View all favorites
- freshfinancials: Very excited about the #xeroroadshow in Brighton today. The office is closed and the whole team will be there @Xero
- alexandraheber: Cloud war is on. @xero @NAB https://t.co/p94VC4EJwf
- DougSleeter: Recode in bulk @xero - This is huge. And it they REALLY built it right. http://t.co/UDnRLXkeoW
- 2 Xero & NAB transform the way small businesses do business Congratulations on a major advance. Major banks should soon see that full cloud accounting program APIs will be far better than maintaining their own puny ...
- 7 The new Xero Workpapers Hi Brett - this is something we're looking at solving right now.
- 8 Find & Recode: turning the mundane to magic for bookkeepers As usual @Xero is leading the way ! A fantastic initiative that will assist us #connectedadvisor in our drive to add value to our clients ...
- 4 Xero release: smarter, better, faster, stronger Nice updates Xero these recent releases have been nothing short of awesome, Xero proving to be the Daft Punk of the accounting industry ;)
- 7 SMSF Tax Returns can now be lodged using Practice Studio This is cool, a pretty amazing achievement Xero to have all tax forms available for 2015, a complete Xero Practice Studio will be the real ...
- 13 Next generation client reporting is here Are there plans to allow P&L reports by tracking category to be included in the V2 reports? I have clients who use the tracking and ...
- 1 SEO Guide for Xero Partners Great guide! SEO is so important, and a lot of accountants get their generic websites built by a company who doesn't seem to put any ...
- 8 Xero for iPad Hi @Leonie, payroll features are coming to mobile relatively soon, but reporting probably not for a little while yet. @Daniel, sorry buddy. Blackberry users are so ...