Posts by Louis Reinecke
Search all articles
- View All
- Company News
- Archives (By Date)
- View all favorites
- SKaccountant: Looking forward to getting to grips with find and replace tomorrow! @Xero I bet I'm not the only one?!
- kiwibrew: Regularly impressed at how easy it is to do business internationally thanks to Deloitte & @Xero. Could not do this on my own.
- iancseager: Is it wrong to be excited about accounting software? @Xero is astoundingly brilliant
- 8 Xero for iPad Hi @Leonie, payroll features are coming to mobile relatively soon, but reporting probably not for a little while yet. @Daniel, sorry buddy. Blackberry users are so ...
- 41 Introducing receipts for iOS Hi @Geoff, can you clarify? What we're waiting on is the ability to submit spend moneys, and (when the permissions are sorted) they don't require ...
- 19 Direct Bank Feeds Dear Xero Team, I have by a customer some missing bank statements around the 11 and 25 March 2015. How can this happen? Could it be that ...
- 6 SMSF Tax Returns can now be lodged using Practice Studio Thanks Matthew. I'm not sure what others are doing but preparing the form on the portal, adding a declaration for the client to sign, getting ...
- 58 Introducing New Zealand Payroll in Xero It looks like the Xero Payroll is ore advance in Oz, why this difference? Xero could be exactly so good like Flexitime or Smart Payroll, why ...
- 1 Xero Roadshow UK – evolve your practice with a deep dive into all that is Xero Just back from your Road Show at the Watershed Bristol. Thanks for a very interesting and inspiring day (despite the coffee incident in the morning). One ...
- 47 Online Invoicing update Any updates on email signature function to completely personalize, adding logo to signature and changing font style and color??? Some Companies have strict policy when ...
- 5 Xero goes Platinum in Singapore Great stuff. Congratulations