We began Xero Awards Asia as a platform to recognise the outstanding contribution and commitment of our accounting and bookkeeping partners to help SMEs in Asia thrive. Each year, we come together to celebrate the role our partners play in helping businesses digitally transform their workflows to become more resilient, competitive and successful.
Off the back of an incredibly challenging period, we’ve decided to hold Xero Awards Asia as a virtual event this year, for the first time ever, to properly commemorate the incredible accomplishments achieved by this community. We love reading the inspiring submissions our partners put forward, showcasing their exceptional work to nominate themselves to get the recognition and acclaim they deserve.
The eight awards up for grabs are:
- Singapore Partner of the Year
- Singapore Emerging Partner of the Year
- Malaysia Partner of the Year
- Malaysia Emerging Partner of the Year
- Hong Kong Partner of the Year
- Hong Kong Emerging Partner of the Year
- Asia Partner of the Year (excluding Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong)
- Asia Emerging Partner of the Year (excluding Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong)
Ready to get started?
Here are some tips to make your nomination stand out:
- Be clear and concise – keep your submission short and focus on the most important details you want to showcase
- Bring your story to life with statistics, case studies and testimonials that show the positive impact you’ve made
- Reflect on the value you’ve created, not just for your practice, but for your employees, clients and the broader community
- Highlight how you have challenged the status quo and navigated the changing industry landscape through innovation, with new methods and ideas
Nominations are now open, so click here to learn more about Xero Awards, its eligibility criteria and submit your nomination by 23:59 SGT, 29 October 2021. Finalists will be announced on 22 November.
Good luck and we can’t wait to hear from you!