Over the past week, we’ve had the great honour of crowning the Xero Australia Award winners for FY22. After all of the disruption and uncertainty brought on by the pandemic, a celebration of the business community was well and truly deserved. And for many, it’s what made this year’s awards program particularly meaningful.
The FY22 Xero Awards are all about acknowledging the resilience and courage shown by small businesses, sole traders, advisors and app partners throughout the past 18 months. We received a record number of entries this year, representing some fierce competition. So those who took out the top spots should be incredibly proud of their accomplishment, which is no easy feat among such a high caliber of contenders.
Although we couldn’t mark the occasion in person due to COVID-19 restrictions, the power of technology and some careful planning ensured our winners were recognised in announcements across three consecutive days. To catch up on the celebrations, hosted by comedian Nazeem Hussein, visit the awards website.
Now to introduce our Xero Australia Award FY22 winners:
- Accounting Partner of the Year: Future Advisory
- Bookkeeping Partner of the Year: Vital Accounts
- Enterprise Partner of the Year: RSM Australia
- Innovative Partner of the Year: YOUtax
- Community Partner of the Year: Together Business Australia
- Cloud Champion of the Year: All In Advisory
- Practice App of the Year: ChangeGPS
- Small Business App of the Year: ServiceM8
- Emerging App of the Year: Azupay
- Financial Services App of the Year: Moula
- Small Business of the Year: Two Bays Brewing Co
- Emerging Small Business of the Year: PlateitForward
- Sole Trader of the Year: Apparatus Quo
- People’s Choice Award: MKS Group
Congratulations to our award champions and finalists, and thank you for all that you contribute to the world of small business.