At Xero, we’re committed to delivering on accountant and bookkeeper needs.
So, when you asked us to develop a functionality that enables you to manage all your Xero VAT clients in one place, we went away and started building Xero HQ VAT (formerly referred to as VAT Central).
Xero HQ VAT gives you up-to-date visibility, control, and insight into your client’s VAT returns.
Currently in development and used by some partners, the functionality can be used for your Making Tax Digital for VAT clients only.
When Xero HQ VAT launches, it will be available to all UK partners – at no additional cost.
Key features and benefits
By giving you an overview of all your VAT clients in one dedicated place, Xero HQ VAT will make managing VAT clients that much easier, faster and more efficient.
And with the quarterly Making Tax Digital for VAT returns due 7 August 2019, Xero HQ VAT will enable you to easily onboard clients to Xero.
Key features include:
- Easy and direct access from HQ
- A dedicated VAT workspace for all VAT clients
- Ability to organise and filter views
- Have an up-to-date view of when your clients Making Tax Digital for VAT returns are due
- Opt-in clients Xero subscriptions for Making Tax Digital for VAT directly from HQ
- First availability releases will be for MTD VAT clients; non-Making Tax Digital VAT clients included soon
How to get involved
If you’re a Xero partner with less than 100 VAT-enabled clients and you’re interested in being one of the first to trial the functionality, then we’d love to hear from you.
Just get in touch with your account manager and let them know you’re interested – we’ll be in touch shortly after that.
Partners with more than 100 VAT-enabled clients will be supported in a few weeks. Please register your interest now and we’ll be in contact.
Please look out for further announcements on our Making Tax Digital for VAT resource centre.