Brought to you by

South Africa + Xero = Love

Posted 4 years ago in Advisors by Craig Hudson
Posted by Craig Hudson

8 comments

Jody Hollis
May 25, 2016 at 4.05 am

Congratulations Craig. Excellent job to you and your team.

Craig Hudson
June 17, 2016 at 9.18 pm

Thank you Jody! Your support as always is amazing

Luan van Rhyn
May 27, 2016 at 9.04 pm

Awesome Craig and the Xero team! Our Accounting Practice has been very successful in the SME market over the last 5 or so years, but since on-boarding Xero as our key business partner 18 months ago, we realized that the way we used to operate, were sending us into extinction pretty fast.
The turnaround has been a revelation and we’re poised for great success. It is great that you understand the South African market and adapt to suit our customers needs, not only force the standard service offering down their throats as so many other market players do.
Keep innovating – we love your forward thinking approach!

Craig Hudson
June 17, 2016 at 9.20 pm

Thank you for sending your team Luan, it was fantastic to meet them! Your feedback is amazing, thank you for taking the time to post. The cool thing is, we are only getting started!

Aly Bateman
June 16, 2016 at 10.36 pm

We are a South African Consultancy company with a UK Partner and really hoped that Xero would take over from our existing Accounting Software. Since we cannot do this until Xero can cope with Rand as a base currency as well as Sterling, I am anxious for a commitment on dates when this can happen.

Craig Hudson
June 17, 2016 at 9.22 pm

Hi Aly, I will reach out today to understand this in more detail as our multi-currency function should support you with this.

Ilhaam Smith
February 2, 2017 at 10.03 pm

Hi Craig

I was hoping to attend the roadshow in Cape Town but unfortuneatly am in training all day.
I am looking into Xero but would love some more insight into how it can assist my practice into streamlining and simplifying systems for my firm as well as my clients.
Does the system bill in rands?

Ilhaam Smith

Michael Viljoen
February 12, 2018 at 8.07 pm

I have problems with the stripe card payment for my account here in Durban, anyone else having this problem?