New additions to our ecosystem
From Hospitality to not-for-profit, say hello to the exciting newcomers that joined Xero’s ecosystem in April and May.
- B2BGateway is a cloud based, fully integrated EDI solution for Xero users which removes the need to re-key data when exchanging orders and invoices with trading partners.
- Salesforce by Workato offers a Salesforce integration to sync contacts, items, opportunities and invoices between Xero and Salesforce, bi-directionally.
- ZoomShift is an employee scheduling and time tracking app that simplifies work schedules for employers and employees – meaning less time is spent punching in time and scheduling shifts.
- Preno is a property management tool for B&Bs, motels, and small hotels. Xero and Preno combined are your front desk and accounting assistant, to make running boutique accommodation easier.
- Vega makes it easy to track and manage donations in Xero. It’s a complete CRM, communications and engagement tool, and fundraising platform for clubs, charities and community groups.
US, UK and RoW
- ProfitCents by Sageworks is a web-based financial analysis solution that allows accountancy and advisory firms to upload their clients’ financial information directly from Xero. It means they can quickly identify consulting opportunities, build reports and diagnose their clients’ financial health.
For more check out our Add-on Marketplace.
Check out the great work these ecosystem partners have done to improve and enhance their integration with Xero.
- ApprovalMax now allows you to setup multi-step approval workflows for purchase orders and credit notes, in addition to bills and sales invoices. It ensures compliance with approval business rules, e.g purchase orders are approved by the appropriate managers depending on the amount, tracking category, account etc.
- Dryrun has added the ability to select date ranges for importing historical Xero data. This will drive more accurate cash forecasting for small businesses.
- Connex has added the option for daily order batching. Users can now choose to sync a batch of daily orders into Xero as a single order to both make reconciliation easier and keep their books cleaner.
- Epos Now has expanded into the US after their explosive growth in the UK. If you’re based in the US and are looking for an award-winning Point of Sale provider, you can now benefit from Epos Now’s seamless integration with Xero.
- Flowrev has added cost recognition capability (in addition to revenue recognition). It can now recognise expenses on a different date from the bill date over a period of time. They’ve also added support for multi-currency as well as journals with Xero tracking category combinations. These enhancements deliver a more comprehensive and robust solution for accountants and small businesses looking to perform revenue and cost recognition.