There is a lot of serious sharing, learning, discussion, networking and news at Xerocon. But if you put 1,600 accountants, bookkeepers, and techies in a room, some crazy stuff is bound to happen.
Here are six of the awesome moments we spotted at Xerocon this year.
1) One partner drove for 3.5 days across the Nullarbor, from Perth all the way to Melbourne, to be here!
— Bas n Balances (@basnbalances) August 9, 2015
2) Branding really went to the next level. One add-on partner not only came here all the way from London, but really went big with the outfit all the way!
— Sir Chasealot (@SirChasealot) August 3, 2015
3) Oh, so you thought accountants just did the books and helped businesses survive and thrive? Well, they can also dance:
4) It wasn’t just about the people…there was also a robot (not to mention a caricaturist…drawing the robot!):
— Retail Express (@RetailExpress01) August 13, 2015
5) Melbourne went Xero-mad! One of the city’s famous trams was even wrapped in Xero branding.
6) They started young this year! Here’s the Hon Bruce Billson, Federal MP for Small Business with the youngest accountant at Xerocon.
What crazy moments did you see at Xerocon Melbourne 2015?