Introducing Peter Karpas

I’m up in San Francisco this week as our new North American CEO Peter Karpas joins the team.

There was video crew in the office so managed to get him on film …

When I first met Peter at PayPal a couple of years ago I thought he was one of the smartest people I’d met and we had a great session sparking off each other. It’s fantastic to have him on the team and leading our US efforts.

Gayle Buchanan
February 27, 2014 at 6:31 pm

Welcome to the family Peter (love the top 4 reasons for coming to Xero)

Heather Smith
February 27, 2014 at 6:56 pm

Yes Peter I agree with @Gayle, your four reasons resonated with me too;

“I think Xero can win”

Indeed helping small business with their back-office accounting solution is something that matters!

Kirsten Barrie
February 27, 2014 at 7:44 pm

Thank you, Peter, for joining us and helping us “change the world”! Team USA!

Elizabeth Salter
February 27, 2014 at 7:51 pm

Love your passion, Peter!

Debra Yuille
February 28, 2014 at 3:09 pm

Love your first reason Peter! :)
And your last reason is also pretty darn good!!!

February 28, 2014 at 8:24 pm

Baller watch you have there Rod.

Tom Limroth
March 1, 2014 at 8:11 am

I’m liking the added horsepower for the US market!

With the Microsoft background of some of the new guys any chance we’ll start seeing some Windows phone integration soon?

Bruce Campbell
March 2, 2014 at 7:44 pm

Peter seems so young…but then that is probably because I am so old I guess