Seeing partners thrive

A video from from one of our lovely partners Jeri Murphy.

Elizabeth Salter
December 30, 2013 at 2:57 pm

Awesome!

jres
December 30, 2013 at 7:55 pm

I appreciate to hearing your interview.

Derek Draper
December 31, 2013 at 3:38 am

I’ve had the pleasure of chatting with Jeri in the past. She is a wealth of knowledge in all things Xero and add-ons. She has been an inspiration during our pivot into cloud-based accounting.

James Bremner
December 31, 2013 at 7:03 am

Jeri, well done, great interview!! Quite a story. Amazing to think of the change the cloud and a customer focused company can generate for so many people.

Wayne Schmidt
December 31, 2013 at 2:43 pm

Working in the Xero ecosystem is so rewarding! Great to see Jeri thriving, and yes, I was able to feature one of Jeri’s videos in my last newsletter (never miss an opportunity for some free promotion hehe). http://www.eepurl.com/KiN0T

Denis Breen