Only a few weeks ago, we had our official “launch” in the US with Xerocon San Francisco. It was our largest Xerocon debut for a region, with over 400 partners and Xero fans in attendance.
The energy in the room was infectious and we heard from accounting professionals throughout the week how important and amazing it was to hear the Xero story and peer into the future of accounting.
Even before Xerocon, we received many emails from partners across the US expressing their disappointment that they couldn’t attend. You spoke, we listened and I am happy to announce we are coming to a city near you.
In a few weeks, we’re kicking off our first Xero Roadshow in the US! The Xero team will be going to 20 venues across the US between October 21st and November 21st. We’ll be spanning the US from Boston to Miami, Chicago to Dallas, and Seattle to San Diego.
At a glance:
- 20 cities over one month
- 30+ Xero staff on the road
- 1500+ attendees
We’ll have Xero experts, sneak peeks at upcoming products, success stories and updates for attending partners. Specifically, at each venue you can:
- Hear the Xero story direct from Xero senior leaders like Jamie Sutherland and myself.
- Learn about our free partner program, working in the cloud and the details of the recently unveiled Partner Studio.
- Go deep into Xero and get your questions answered by Xero experts.
- Learn tips and tricks on how to move to the cloud from Xero Partners that have made the switch.
- Get a walkthrough of (and play with) upcoming product features like US Payroll.
- Understand how, and even complete, converting from QuickBooks to Xero.
- Network with like-minded colleagues and Xero staff over lunch and drinks.
Best of all, it is free and includes 5 CPE credits. Check out the Xero Roadshow page on our website to find a city near you and to register today. We would love to meet you in person.