ASB adds support for more accounts

ASB logoFurther extending their collaboration with Xero after the launch of credit card feeds last month, ASB have today launched support for loans, term deposits and foreign currency feeds.

ASB is the first bank in Australasia to offer support for foreign currency accounts in Xero.  If you are using Xero’s large product and have multi-currency requirements, such as exporting income or payments to international suppliers, these feeds will help you keep on top of activity in all the foreign currency accounts you hold at ASB.

Loan accounts and term deposits are also supported, completing the picture and giving you a full view of your company’s finances no matter what banking products you use.

This is a further development in the strategic alliance announced between ASB and Xero earlier this year.  Additional developments are coming soon.  More information is available on ASB’s blog, including further details on supported products.

These feeds will be available shortly after your application is processed.  An updated application form is available now in our Help Centre.

Succeed on!

Jerry Zhao
October 23, 2013 at 12:14 pm

hoping ANZ can do better soon…

October 23, 2013 at 1:51 pm

Damn it. Just moved my Forex to BNZ due to better rates. Might have to move back to ASB…

October 23, 2013 at 2:14 pm

Also, I’m starting to notice a groundswell of new features rolling out. Guess those 600 staff are getting up to speed. Nice!
You should start a Queenstown development office and run winter internships/ski holidays to attract the best grads from the best unis around the world and give them a kiwi link.
(I watched the ‘Internship’ movie on the plane about Google’s Internship program. Rubbish movie btw.)

Matt Vickers
October 23, 2013 at 2:17 pm

Hi @James – I like your Queenstown idea very much. :)

October 23, 2013 at 2:59 pm

Summer holiday time in the US. And Californians love the snow. Would be rad dude.

November 11, 2013 at 5:22 pm

Yes James. The pittance of rates that ASB offers on FX accounts are an insult. Everytime I draw 100k in FX out and move it to another bank, who are paying multiples better, I take a screenshot of it and send it to my Personal banker and copy it to Barbara Chapman.

They refuse to take note, so I continue with the withdrawls….

Andrew C
November 14, 2013 at 10:06 pm

This is awesome, it will save my clients time and money, get them into ASB Bank pronto !!