Payroll reporting in real time
Today for Australia we’ve released an update that gives you more power when it comes to payroll reporting. Retrieving the right information when you need it is key to good payroll administration. With this release, we’ve completely rebuilt our reporting framework and increased the number of reports available from seven to fourteen.
So what’s new?
Allowing you to quickly and easily find and report on your information were our main priorities when building this update. Some of the key features you will notice include:
- Extensive filtering and sorting: Choose to report on all kinds of information including employees, employee groups, custom dates, and employee status.
- Custom views: Choose the columns to display on the page making viewing different types of information, straight forward.
- Easy as: Predictive search helps you find information already contained in the report without the need to remember.
- Export: All reports can be exported to PDF and Excel.
- Results in seconds: Our advanced technology can generate search results in a flash.
As well as enabling you to find and report more effectively on your information, this release also includes 14 new and updated payroll reports including:
- Payroll Activity Summary
- Payroll Activity Details
- Transaction Listing Summary – New
- Transaction Listing Detail – New
- Timesheet Summary – New
- Timesheet Details – New
- Superannuation Accrual
- Superannuation Payment
- Leave Balances – New
- Leave Transactions
- Leave Requests – New
- Payment Summary Details – New
- Employee Remuneration – New
- Employee Contact Details
For more information on the above reports please take a read of our release notes.
You might also notice the fantastic new videos that we announced a few weeks ago are now located entirely within the application, on the relevant pages. Helping you navigate the potential complexities of payroll is a real focus for us and hopefully these videos will just help a little bit!
If you’d like to go through an overview and demonstration of the latest features of the new Payroll Reports you can also sign up to our webinar for more information.
More updates to Payroll will be released before the end of financial year so keep an eye out for more information coming soon.
Read more about Business