Flight of the Xero

Six months ago, we moved into a new Wellington HQ. Since then, we were finalists for an NZ Property Council award in the Heritage and Adaptive Reuses category, and we’re up for a Designers Institute Best Award in the Offices and Workplace Environments category.

We’ve put together a fun video to give you an inside view of why we moved and what life is like at Xero House – with a big helping of our unique employee culture!

Take a look at the premiere of our very first David Attenborough-themed documentary: The Flight of the Xero: (and let us know what you think below afterwards!)

Xero House is just one of our excellent places to work around the world. Check out the many roles we have going at xero.com/careers.

Cassandra Scott
September 4, 2012 at 11:31 am

Love it!

Yvonne phillips
September 4, 2012 at 3:44 pm

Its great! Did the exotic creature get left behind in the photocopier or did he make it to higher ground?

Adam Ramage
September 4, 2012 at 3:49 pm

I think I spotted some Xero’s migrating in Melbourne just weeks ago at something called #xerocon. I was assured it was not mating season :)

Gayle Buchanan
September 4, 2012 at 4:24 pm

Marketing – you are incredibly talented – LOVE it!

Kirsten Hawke
September 4, 2012 at 4:41 pm

Awesome – Will pop in tomorrow to see how the Xero’s have settled into their new habitat.

Trevor
September 4, 2012 at 8:26 pm

Haha!! Dig it, really cool video! Seems like an awesome place to work! :)

Anton Gerner
September 4, 2012 at 11:18 pm

LOL!
I saw OG’s chair.

Adam
September 5, 2012 at 8:57 am

Ha… I see the map-mural has expanded. Epic.

Biker
September 5, 2012 at 9:09 am

That was a great idea. Well done.

Richard Phillips
September 5, 2012 at 11:45 am

@Yvonne Phillips – thanks for commenting Mum. Even at 30 you’re still finding ways to embarrass me.

Diane Crawford-Errington
September 5, 2012 at 8:24 pm

Awesome stuff guys. I will make sure I call in for coffee next time in the capital.

Brad Turville
September 6, 2012 at 4:11 pm

Love it

Tania Vercoelen
September 6, 2012 at 4:43 pm

This is awesome!! Good work!

Laurence Moore
September 6, 2012 at 6:45 pm

A few strange specimens have been sighted in the UK and appear to be multiplying rapidly

Judith
September 7, 2012 at 9:27 am

Fabulous… And the Next video could include include in-house barista doing coffee mania and ice-cream sandwich meetings! Oh, And the’ open-kitchen ‘ approach to all the Xero community- doing random things in Wellington!

Shane Gibson
September 15, 2012 at 10:16 pm

I have been looking for my Darth Vader potato head for ages!

So thats where I left him!