If you were in Melbourne for #xerocon in July you may remember getting a sneak peak of the Special Purpose Financial Reports (SPFR) annual accounts framework. If you didn’t make it don’t fret – SPFR is now available.
You’ll be pleased to know we’ve updated the previous annual accounts report with Aussie content (yes, we’ve even removed the LAQC option!) and provided a high degree of editing/content control.
Watch the video to see it in action.
Some of the features you’ll notice include:
- Australian content and familiar layouts related to specific entity types; company, sole trader, partnership and trust
- Optional Auditors Report
- Default textual notes can be removed and edited
- Control over sections and reports
- Editable Notes to Financial Statements
- Optional signature on Balance Sheet
- Layout options for Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet and Movements in Equity reports
The ability to create compliant annual reports for each of your clients is a huge deal, but we’re going to take this even further. Recently we started rolling out Report Packs for New Zealand and next year we’ll be offering the same functionality in Australia.
Report Packs give accountants the ability to create report templates at a practice level for specific client segments. These can then be shared across all staff in your practice and used to produce reports using any client data, all in an instant – regardless of the client’s chart of accounts.
You can do all the same cool customisations that are available at the client level including setting textual content, add new notes, customise layouts and much more
So stay tuned for the next stage of annual reporting in Australia.