Try Xero Touch – our new mobile app

We’re in the final process of submitting Xero Touch, our new mobile app, to the App Store.

Since the app is built in HTML5 we can make it available, on a wide range of devices, before it’s available in the App Store.

Just go to m.xero.com and you’ll be able to run the new features. Recent devices from Apple and Android will run Xero Touch.

Key features you can now try from your phone include:

• Check all your bank & credit card balances from the dashboard
  • Create, approve and send invoices from your phone
  • Add expenses (the iPhone native version will let you take a photo of receipts to upload to Xero)
  • View contacts, map their location and add notes

If your phone is a lower level device (including Windows Phone 7 and Blackberry) m.xero.com will still work as it always has, but it won’t have any of the Xero Touch features enabled, such as creating and sending invoices and expenses.

Try it out right now and let us know what you think. You’ll need an existing Xero account, if you need an account get one for free by signing up now.

Sara
May 21, 2011 at 7:41 pm

Would be great to get bank balances showing in the XERO cashbook version. All it shows at the moment is expense claims. Business XERO versions are great on iPhone. When do you plan to work on cashbook mobile version??
Great work XERO!

Francisco
July 8, 2011 at 5:02 am

Any news on the app? the online version is great. Any news on the Iphone native version?

phil ahern
August 7, 2011 at 1:12 pm

this dosnt work at all (cant log in) on a blackberry 9780

Saj
November 17, 2012 at 1:56 pm

Can this application work with privileges? I want my technicians to feed their job sheets to the system on location, but I don’t want them to see my account balance and all. Will it be possible?

Alex
June 24, 2013 at 5:04 pm

I log in with iPhone 4 and get a blank grey screen.

Andrew C
January 30, 2014 at 1:54 pm

Hi…I have just started using Xero…in many ways I am loving it but there is a lot to learn especially if accounts are not your strong point! Anyway one of my current confusions or problems is the apparent inability to automatically assign pictures of receipts taken on mobile app to the receipt for which it has been shot from…if that makes sense. It does not automatically link up or even sync properly with my laptop either. Am I doing something wrong? I have a Ipone5 and a macbook. Please advise. Thanks Andrew