Where do you Xero?

I’m kept fairly busy reading and responding to our Twitter account, @Xero. But one of the most satisfying things is tagging as ‘favorites‘ tweets such as these two that came through on Friday – never ceases to amaze me where people are using Xero!

What about you? Where do you Xero?

Andrew Haynes
March 3, 2011 at 3:24 pm

My desk at work mostly and sometimes from home but it’s always nice to know that I could Xero elsewhere.

PS. Xero is a verb now?

Vivien Cowey
March 3, 2011 at 4:46 pm

After 9 September Earthquake at 4.30 in the morning I jumped on my laptop with Tstick (as no power) and updated my clients bank feeds on Xero – no friends on Facebook at that time. My sister-in-law spends days in hospital with her sick child so does her Xero from there.

c;
March 3, 2011 at 5:24 pm

Can you reconcile on the iphone? I tried it on the demo co with the wifes phone and coundnt get it to work.

Would love to be able to do it on the bus.

Catherine
March 3, 2011 at 6:46 pm

@c At the moment you can do it on your phone if you use the full web version of Xero rather than the more cut down version at m.xero.com that’s designed for quick checking of balances & contacts. Shortly we’ll be releasing the first version of a more fully-functioned mobile app – Xero Touch – and will add reconciliation to that as we built out that product.

Gary Turner
March 3, 2011 at 10:17 pm

I’ve approved expenses in Xero on an exercise bike at the gym.

Adam
March 3, 2011 at 12:14 am

I’ve Xerod my accounts a km underground at a salt mine in Poland. Beat that.

Derek Pell
March 3, 2011 at 8:07 am

I am onboard a yacht in Marmaris Turkey and use Xero to look after my motel ‘ Benson Court’ accounts back in Brisbane. Could not be better!

Gillian Rossouw
March 3, 2011 at 10:31 am

To add to Derek’s comments – we have regular Skype conferences from Gold Coast, Qld to Turkey just like being in his office working along side one another. Xero sure has given Benson Court a lifeline.

Cathy Nolan
March 3, 2011 at 3:39 am

I live on a island in Moreton Bay (off Brisbane) and have a 20-30min ferry ride home where I Xero with my mobile broadband. I still sometimes play solitaire on my phone!