Xero hiring in San Francisco
With our additional investment from Peter Thiel we’re looking to hire great people to accelerate Xero in the US market.
We’ve already attracted thousands of users across the country who love our accounting software. It’s time to go big and we need exceptional people, starting with the following roles:
- Build and prioritize our US product roadmap based on customer feedback and market insights (both end-user and partner)
- Develop market requirements based on accounting, financial and tax requirements for small business
- Work with sales and marketing to build compelling messaging and sales tools
- Work with dedicated business development professionals to identify new partnership opportunities across banking/finance, telcos/ISPs, ecommerce and social networking sites, etc.
- Work with sales and marketing to drive world-wide revenue and market share growth
- Evangelize Xero to reviewers, analysts, and media
- Experience with accounting software is preferred
- Engage with other SaaS and tech leaders, accountants, financial institutions, and telcos to establish strategic partnerships
- Drive customer acquisition programs leveraging strategic partner customer bases
- Execute customer and partner engagement programs spanning online and in-person events, user groups/communities, and social media
- Promote & demo Xero – to partners, business owners, media, influencers and analysts
- Experience with accounting software or the small business web is desirable
Xero is backed by an extremely talented, passionate and highly successful team. Our accounting software has rapidly attracted a loyal and growing following, with tens of thousands of passionate customers world wide. We’re perfectly situated to build a substantial customer base in the US. We need people who recognize the opportunity and will shine the spotlight on it.
In addition to a competitive salary Xero has a company share plan (Xero is a publicly listed company).
Please help us spread the word via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. Thanks!