Today’s release includes a great new feature we’ve called Invoice Branding. Now when you create invoices and statements you get to select a Branding Theme, which you define to control layout options including logos, payment terms and other settings.
Here’s a quick overview.
Other goodies in this release include:
- Fixed Assets Import – if you’ve been putting off entering a large number of Fixed Assets then now’s a good time to open up Excel (or maybe you’re a Google Docs kind of person) and create a CSV file that can be imported directly into Xero.
- Bank Rules – for those of you dealing with net amounts which already account for tax or commissions you can now use negative percentages in Bank Rules to allow you to automatically recognise the full amount of the transaction.
- Bank Reconciliation comments – comments entered into Bank Reconciliation now appear on the Cash Coding tab – really useful when someone else entered comments to help you determine the correct way to code a transaction.
- Export GL to APS – something for your accountant perhaps. In New Zealand and Australia, APS is a popular practice management solution your accountant might be using.
- Statements now show reference data – we’ve had a number of requests from users to show reference data on statements – so now we do.
Tell us what you think.
Read more about Business