Yours truly and the Xero UK gang will be living it large in May, mostly on account of consuming vast quantities of motorway service station food en route to an exhausting schedule of events where we’ll be popping up at more than 12 different spots around the country, from Newcastle to Bristol.
So, if you’re an accountant and like the sound of what Xero might do for your clients and your practice, or a start-up business looking for an early leg-up, take your pick from the following public appearances…
- May 10 – PROBIZ 2010 Summer Conference* – London, for accountants
- May 13 – Now’s The Time, online webinar for accountants and bookkeepers – Register
- May 20/21 – Business Startup Show – London, for anyone in business.
- May 24/27 – Now’s The Time** – Bristol, Birmingham, London, Newcastle, York, Manchester, for accountants & bookkeepers – Register
Places are strictly limited at the Now’s The Time regional events, so if you’d like to come along it’s best to book early.
Hope to see you somewhere along the way.
* Organiser charges for attendance
** Featuring Xero’s CEO, Rod Drury