Full Code Press is a competitive charity event held annually by the awesome folks who run Webstock. The 2010 event is coming up in June and Xero is delighted to be a sponsor. The competition involves national teams of top web designers from the United States, Australia and New Zealand. On 19 June, each team must design and build a charity web site within 24 hours.
In addition to sponsorship of the event:
- Each charity will get a free lifetime subscription to Xero
- Each member of the winning team will get 1 year free subscription to Xero
- Special awards will be given to team members with “notable character and talents”
As part of the fund raising, there are several public events happening here in Wellington on Thursday 17 June:
- 4 different web design and development workshops are available during the day
- Webstock Mini happens from 6-9pm (with presos by Jason Santa Maria and Liz Danzico)
Come along if you can, it’s guaranteed to be an awesome time.
Full Code Press is a great way for our profession to donate some time and talent to the community, while having a bit of fun. We look forward to seeing the awesome work each team delivers and we’ll be sure to let you know who takes home the big prize.