Sweet as accounting

Findlay & Co, one of our great partners, are having fun with their blog

Who Said Accountants Were Backwards? | CloudAve
April 26, 2010 at 1:41 pm

[…] organizations that will appreciate the help that a service like iCrunch can bring. Hat tip to the Xero blog for pointing this out.Posted Under : Design Buzz itPermalink Trackback No one has commented […]

Stella
May 10, 2010 at 1:16 pm

Very clever. thanks for brightening up my day!

Julie Russell
May 10, 2010 at 2:29 pm

Brilliant!! Thanks for helping to show we’re not all grey and boring, fat-and fifty-somethings. Mind you, with all those sweets in the film, you might not be helping with the ‘fat’ bit! Just off to the dairy….

Sav
May 10, 2010 at 3:00 pm

Outstanding …. so creative and fulfilling to make and I’m sure as ‘filling’ afterwards to wrap up …. bet you guys have a chocolate addiction now!

Philip Bridgen
May 10, 2010 at 6:44 pm

Loved the Video! It’s just so much fun, and a great demonstration that accountants *can* be imaginative, innovative, creative, and funny….. if that’s Findlay & Co, I think I want to move to Central!

Ray
May 10, 2010 at 10:21 pm

brilliant video – some fun must be had to get through our days – I had to view more than once to translate some of the sweets – yes I’m not to fast at crosswords.

Jo Findlay and Co Marketing Department
May 12, 2010 at 10:30 am

Thanks for all the comments and we are glad you enjoyed. You can still enter the competition to win all the chocolate!!

Ian
May 14, 2010 at 11:23 am

Very clever.

I like where they say “Our office is paperless”. Obviously except for this 40 metre long bit which is probably more paper than I use in a year anyway…