What others are saying
The year is back in full swing and more and more people are finding out about the Xero experience which is fantastic. We get lots of questions, feedback and suggestions through our Customer Care team, on Twitter and comments here in our blog – a mix of every day queries we can answer using Xero’s Help Centre, plus some curly questions and requests. We’re monitoring all your feedback, discussing and prioritising it all the time. Thank you!
As we get more experienced in the market it’s become clear that the decision to choose accounting software is often based around what other people think and say about your product. So it makes sense to use social media (including blogs and Twitter) to help build your reputation and fan base online. We work hard on our online profile and that’s one of the reasons I took on the role of community manager last year.
We’ve learned that having a social media strategy takes real commitment. It’s an evolving journey. And social media can’t work without a real focus on customer satisfaction. They go hand-in-hand.
It’s also great to see what we’re doing is working. Here are some examples we’ve spotted of Xero love and commentary since the start of the year:
- Riverkids Project – Moving to Xero.com and more financial news - this charitable trust based in Singapore moves their finances to Xero
- Jill of all Trades – Xero Online Accounting – Xero accountant in Australia tells of her evaluation and trial of Xero
- O’Reilly Community – Cloud Services for Every SMB – this technical resource publishing company has listed Xero as core business software for small/medium businesses living in the cloud
- Read Write Web – The Evolving Online Finance Ecosystem & Startup Finance: Xero Powers Accounting in the Cloud – a series on how the internet is transforming finance products and services
- Mixergy.com – The Entrepreneur Who Sold 3 Companies – with Rod Drury – online interview with our CEO Rod to find out how entrepreneurs tick. (Interview is about an hour long so make yourself a cuppa!)
- Our fans on Twitter – we’ve been getting lots of great comments and referrals on Twitter. They’ve been tagged as ‘favourites’ and the latest are displayed on the right-hand side of our blog. Click ‘View all favourites‘ to see the complete list. Our account is @TeamXero if you want to follow us.
This sort of thing always gives us a boost. Thanks everyone for your feedback and comments (good and bad!) – we love getting them and we are listening.
Add your comment
Search all articles
- View All
- Company News
- Archives (By Date)
- View all favorites
- MaloneAidan: Hurray UK payroll fully up and running with @Xero #xerospeed https://t.co/SfdIV7j8DJ
- MarketMO: "So, how do you build love?" awesome post by @Xero https://t.co/RCAys908Mz
- QuickFee: Congratulations to @roddrury @Chris_Ridd and all the #xero team - 200,000 paying customers in #Australia alone using @Xero
- 1 Xero reaches 200,000 customers in Australia Congratulations!!! Kudos to all who made it possible. No wondering now why the owners of MYOB would want to list again in the ASX.
- 3 #XeroSpeed: delivering beautiful new experiences at pace & scale Thanks Peter! @Emma - If you mark a transaction as reconciled (without a statement line), Xero creates a pseudo-statement line for you. But as Peter ...
- 30 Continual innovation at pace @Ronan. Developers and the public would like more than "the quotes team are putting in the building blocks for an API behind the scenes". All ...
- 11 Big changes coming in Xero Workpapers I've spent the day on Xero and workpapers. I love the improvements, the single sign on makes life much easier. Looking forward to further improvements. ...
- 12 Next generation client reporting is here Hi guys, when we released we weren't able to include a summarised group in a formula, that work is nearly done and when it is ...
- 58 General ledger integration and other updates to Australian payroll found it - when I changed the account type it created duplicate transactions for that bank account that you need to remove
- 125 Getting ready for New Zealand Payroll in Xero Hi Guys, is there a a detailed guide for setting up. We would be moving from one payroll system into yours?
- 29 Introducing new and improved Inventory @Janet - For the moment we have the new inventory items details report and we expect to deliver an inventory items list and summary in ...