Archive for December, 2009
Search all articles
- View All
- Company News
- Archives (By Date)
- View all favorites
- AlanKennedyFCA: just timed - 35 transactions processed in 1 minute using @xero - taking the pain out of bookkeeping.
- KinderPocock: RT @Xero: @KinderPocock Whoop whoop - get 'em in quick :) ^AD > On it Ashley :-) @MoveMyBooks
- ConvertworX: Is @Xero listening? You decide. Out of the top 10 feature requests: 5 completed 1 started http://t.co/Rpv4wr2Lrd
- 3 #XeroSpeed: delivering beautiful new experiences at pace & scale Thanks Peter! @Emma - If you mark a transaction as reconciled (without a statement line), Xero creates a pseudo-statement line for you. But as Peter ...
- 30 Continual innovation at pace @Ronan. Developers and the public would like more than "the quotes team are putting in the building blocks for an API behind the scenes". All ...
- 11 Big changes coming in Xero Workpapers I've spent the day on Xero and workpapers. I love the improvements, the single sign on makes life much easier. Looking forward to further improvements. ...
- 12 Next generation client reporting is here Hi guys, when we released we weren't able to include a summarised group in a formula, that work is nearly done and when it is ...
- 58 General ledger integration and other updates to Australian payroll found it - when I changed the account type it created duplicate transactions for that bank account that you need to remove
- 125 Getting ready for New Zealand Payroll in Xero Hi Guys, is there a a detailed guide for setting up. We would be moving from one payroll system into yours?
- 29 Introducing new and improved Inventory @Janet - For the moment we have the new inventory items details report and we expect to deliver an inventory items list and summary in ...
- 11 Giving accountants and bookkeepers an even bigger voice Great article! Thanks for sharing helpful info about accountants and bookkeepers.