Following on from my social media presentation we’ve made a few changes to the Xero blog and the way we present our Twitter feed.
The @TeamXero account has evolved into a great way for us to respond to customers and announce things and many people considering a switch to Xero are turning to it to see what others think of us! However the single tweet we displayed on our blog homepage often sat uncomfortably without context so we’ve taken it off. Instead we’d like to share the great feedback we often get from our customers (yes – even in 140 characters!) by displaying our latest 3 Twitter favorites.
So this is what you’ll see (you may have to refresh to update the styles)…
To see everything we’ve tweeted just use the ‘Follow us on Twitter’ button.
We’re always trying out new things and this seems like a sensible change as the use of Twitter in our community evolves. Hopefully the new display works for you.
Add your comment
Search all articles
- View All
- Company News
- Archives (By Date)
- View all favorites
- MeschiConsult: Exactly what I would expect from @Xero :-)
- hades: Payroll coming to @Xero NZ. O happy days. Can't wait to see the back of Smart Payroll - last century called and wanted its software back.
- myklreinhart: @Xero "Entered!" http://t.co/sW4BxVpnYt
- 168 Create Basic Quotes (0:57) @hayley - this post should be removed, Xero does have quoting :-)
- 103 Getting ready for New Zealand Payroll in Xero So I use SmartPayroll currently which costs an extra $23.50/month and it does all the backend paying of staff, IRD etc. Each additional person is ...
- 8 Xero adds new Investor, Director and US President Good work hooking up with Accel, they'll bring a lot to the table. Worked at their UK office for a while - they're a smart ...
- 151 UK Payroll in Xero is coming bringing seamless payroll and accounting @Andy, we know that businesses that have larger number of employees have more support needs amongst other factors. It's very standard for payroll costs ...
- 7 Online payroll is a smart business decision @Dean, there are no hidden fees. With Xero you pay a monthly subscription cost based on the number of employees you pay. Simple. We are ...
- 55 MYOB: End of an era Congrats to MYOB - as they say sometimes it's better to be a "big fish in a small pond" and looks like this strategy ...
- 14 Increase Productivity with Xero and Microsoft Integration Hi, How to Integrate Xero With Sharepoint online or Office 365? Any Suggestions Please
- 9 Why my small business switched to Xero Thanks for all the great feedback, I'm looking forward to sharing more of my thoughts down the track! Adrian, I'm sorry that you think my advice ...