Following on from my social media presentation we’ve made a few changes to the Xero blog and the way we present our Twitter feed.
The @TeamXero account has evolved into a great way for us to respond to customers and announce things and many people considering a switch to Xero are turning to it to see what others think of us! However the single tweet we displayed on our blog homepage often sat uncomfortably without context so we’ve taken it off. Instead we’d like to share the great feedback we often get from our customers (yes – even in 140 characters!) by displaying our latest 3 Twitter favorites.
So this is what you’ll see (you may have to refresh to update the styles)…
To see everything we’ve tweeted just use the ‘Follow us on Twitter’ button.
We’re always trying out new things and this seems like a sensible change as the use of Twitter in our community evolves. Hopefully the new display works for you.
Add your comment
Search all articles
- View All
- Company News
- Archives (By Date)
- View all favorites
- Hawsons: .@Xero The beauty of #cloudaccounting software is the flexibility it gives you & your business to work from home, the office, or on the go.
- CloudShep: Big shout to @Xero ! Brilliant #Accounting software - Love it! If you haven't heard of it - organise your #demonstration today!
- homebykirsty: Morning @iZettleUK now you talk to my @Xero accounts my world is a little easier! Big thanks! #technologyhelps #iZettle #Xero
- 26 Introducing new and improved Inventory @Michael - untracked inventory items should be perfect for labor. Just don't select the "I track this item" checkbox.
- 19 Introducing Side-by-Side Files Thank you Craig - will do.
- 1 #XeroSpeed: delivering beautiful new experiences at pace & scale Just wondering if I can reconcile accounts without importing statements or linking them to an automatic line?
- 9 Next generation client reporting is here Some awesome improvements on the old reporting packs. Looking forward to using them! Just a couple of things I have noticed: - Income Tax Note ...
- 27 Continual innovation at pace Woo Hoo some big milestones indeed, been on this Xero journey for 7 years now and having used accounting products from Sage and MYOB through ...
- 1 Posts by category and topic just wanted to ask a couple of questions
- 1 New Zealand tax return enhancements for 2015 Great to see some enhancements, this is a core product for most Xero accountants, I would really like to see the timer...
- 4 The new Xero Workpapers Hi guys, I like being able to jump from one product to another with a single login within a single window. However I often have ...