Annual Meeting this Thursday

New Zealand Academy of Fine Arts

We’re looking forward to our Annual Meeting this Thursday. Last year was our first Annual Meeting and we enjoyed meeting many of our shareholders. We packed out the NZX building last year so this year we have a fabulous new venue.

We’ve got a few special treats lined up for this year so we’d like to see as many of you along as possible.

Xero Annual Meeting
4pm this Thursday
New Zealand Academy of Fine Arts
1 Queens Wharf
Wellington

We know we’ve got a lot of first time shareholders – so if you’ve never been to an annual meeting – ours are the best. So please come along, meet our team and see what we’ve been doing.

Nic Wise
July 7, 2009 at 10:12 pm

“sadly”, I’m on the wrong side of the world. Any chance of either recording it (video or audio) and putting it up here? Podcast style? :)

Kelvin Hartnall
July 7, 2009 at 1:10 am

The AGM was well worthwhile attending last year, but unfortunately will not make it this year. Any chance of live streaming from the AGM?!

Michael Kean
July 7, 2009 at 9:40 am

Any chance of a webcam / stream

Rod Drury
July 7, 2009 at 9:54 am

Our Annual Meeting is our major ‘analog’ event of the year where we get to connect physically with our shareholders. We like that it’s an in person event. As we get bigger we’ll look at doing a streaming version.

The addresses and presentations will be put up around the time of the meeting.

Thanks for the feedback, it’s good to know that there are people wanting us to stream an event. Doing an event that works well online requires a different structure so we’ll consider that for next year.

Michael Kean
July 7, 2009 at 10:19 am

Appreciated, I guess its not the same without the cupcakes. I look forward to seeing the slides.

Paul Lattimore
July 7, 2009 at 10:31 am

I wish my piece was that big! Have a merry AGM and congratulations on the excellent momentum.

Adam
July 7, 2009 at 9:11 pm

From the graphic I can only assume there’s OrangeGirl cupcakes. May I have mine air freighted please?

+1 for some sort of online medium next year. I want to see Rod in a black turtle neck, talking about “one more thing…”

Catherine Walker
July 7, 2009 at 11:04 pm

Alas I have not baked cupcakes for Xero for a while now, but I’m glad you remember them! Rowena is now our resident ‘Canteen Lady’ and she’s made all sorts of wonderful things for the team.

Catherine

Nic Wise
July 7, 2009 at 8:39 am

To save on shipping, you could put TWO (or more) cupcakes in one box, and address it to: Xero Shareholders, BBC Worldwide, London :)

I’ll still love a podcast of it (which may be what Rod referred to) – just stick a recorder near whoever’s talking (or on the PA if you have one?), MP3 it, and post it. No need to alter the format of the meeting….

Nic Wise
July 7, 2009 at 8:40 am

(BTW, by that I mean that both Adam and I would get them…. just to be clear, I’m not cupcake hogging!)

Carl
July 7, 2009 at 10:53 am

Unfortunately I couldn’t make the AGM last night. Any chance that you can put a couple of Xero T-shirts on trademe? I’m more than happy to be a walking billboard =]