Nudging, winking and poking now have a whole new meaning…
Now they mean business. Expert marketing and design company, Tank based in Napier, is hosting a presentation with Xero CEO Rod Drury next Thursday.
Rod will be presenting on social media tools to create brand awareness and build niche communities. Rod will address how blogs, Twitter and other web technologies help make a significant difference to your brand and improve engagement with your customers.
When: 4pm, Thursday April 2nd
Where: War Memorial Hall, Marine Parade, Napier
Drinks & nibbles will follow the presentation.
If you would like to get along to this free event, then email Tank at email@example.com or call Natalie on (06) 835 6100.
Add your comment
Search all articles
- View All
- Company News
- Archives (By Date)
- View all favorites
- gmehrguth: Been really satisfied with @Xero love the power and ease
- CarbonGroupBK: In case your wondering #Xero works poolside in Fiji. Leave the office behind and get on the cloud http://t.co/EOQZ8lxQkq
- joshua_herndon: Learning more about my @Xero account. So much good stuff.
- 2 Spreadsheets! That's awesome Mike. Sounds like the Wright brothers versus Richard Pearse. Would love to hear a recount of how you saw the Spreadsheets emerge. Be ...
- 105 Getting ready for New Zealand Payroll in Xero As an IPayroll user I don't have an issue with the pricing and welcome a fully integrated solution. The reason we won't at this ...
- 4 Top 5 apps to manage business growth in 2015 If you want to keep on top of your sales and client relationships have a look at www.exsalerate.com, Xero, WorkflowMax & MailChimp integrated CRM
- 168 Create Basic Quotes (0:57) @hayley - this post should be removed, Xero does have quoting :-)
- 8 Xero adds new Investor, Director and US President Good work hooking up with Accel, they'll bring a lot to the table. Worked at their UK office for a while - they're a smart ...
- 151 UK Payroll in Xero is coming bringing seamless payroll and accounting @Andy, we know that businesses that have larger number of employees have more support needs amongst other factors. It's very standard for payroll costs ...
- 7 Online payroll is a smart business decision @Dean, there are no hidden fees. With Xero you pay a monthly subscription cost based on the number of employees you pay. Simple. We are ...
- 55 MYOB: End of an era Congrats to MYOB - as they say sometimes it's better to be a "big fish in a small pond" and looks like this strategy ...