Recently our CEO Rod Drury blogged about the changing relationship that accountants are having with their clients and the dynamic nature of accounting itself. No longer the static and disconnected model of old, accountants are telling us about the impact online accounting brings to them and their practice.
Greg has put together a list of his favourite things about using Xero Accountants Cashbook:
- I’ve received overwhelmingly positive feedback from clients
- Drives financial transparency and enables more effective decisionmaking via increased accuracy and timeliness of information
- Increases my effectiveness by freeing up time to focus on value-add work
- Enhances both breadth and depth of relationship with my clients through more meaningful and valued engagement
- Has set a new benchmark in management reporting capabilities
- Organisational grouping feature is invaluable, I can organise clients by services performed eg GST, Trust administration etc
- Resources tab captures most frequently used Help features which saves time
- There’s a real link between clients and myself via the Ask Accountant feature
After we released fixed assets a few weeks ago Greg was ecstatic, he emailed to let us know what he thought of the addditional functionality: “So far I’m loving it! Shall have to drag myself off to bed else I could spend half the night playing around with the new features.”
To find out more about Xero Accountants Edition visit our Partner pages.