iPhone App (0:51)

iPhone interface (0:51)

Please note there is also a mobile web app available (for Android, BlackBerry etc): https://m.xero.com

What I Want From Accounting Software « i can haz .NET
July 4, 2009 at 7:08 pm

[…] noice. That might have something to do with my having just crossed to the Dark Side. Here’s a video of Xero on the iPhone in action, complete with now-fashionable (thanks to The Flight of the Conchords) Kiwi narration. The mobile […]

John Birse
August 27, 2009 at 2:31 am

I love the integration with a field device such as mobile phone so that business owners can capture transactions as they happen. Any thought given to using the phone camera to capture images of documents (vouchers, bills etc) and attaching these to transactions?

Trevor Taylor
November 14, 2009 at 4:39 pm

A great feature for those “on the road”.

It would be an extremely powerful tool if you could create & email invoices direct from the Iphone.

Is their any work being done to enable this at some time in the future?

Dennis Asher
December 10, 2009 at 12:41 pm

Only the iPhone? Android will very soon outnumber iPhones. Android version please.

Rod Drury
December 10, 2009 at 6:17 pm

Should work well already. http://m.xero.com

Let us know if any issues or Android specific browser tags we can exploit.

It’s getting personal – Online accounting software news from Xero
December 18, 2009 at 3:20 am

[…] crazy every time I show someone the rudimentary but awesome rendition of Xero on a BlackBerry or iPhone. I absolutely LOVE the notion that today, new low-cost technologies like Xero can enable a small […]

Peter Venero
July 19, 2010 at 1:44 am

Will there be further development to this iPhone version? I’d like to request additional features – such as adding expenses while on the go. Cheers.

jamie Prrit
August 15, 2010 at 9:00 am

love the iphone access but no mention of the ipad. this is the ultimate in portability so invoicing and e mailing quotes and invoices via ipad is what im looking for. will that work?.

Michael Visser
August 15, 2010 at 3:38 pm

Hi Rod, login and navigation works a treat with Froyo (Android 2.2), having to enter login details each time is a bit of a hassle though; any chance of a remember password option?

Did notice that only my Business account was visible – no sign of My Finances – on the opening My Xero page, will raise with support to get to the bottom of it.

Will spend some time in the coming weeks optimising mobile websites for Android; for now I’ll lurk in their #android channel on IRC and learn what I can :)

Ben Goudie-Park
August 17, 2010 at 9:38 pm

Regarding mobile invoicing. GeoOP has just been made a Xero Partner, GeoOp allows you to manage your mobile team, dispatch, schedule, monitor locations, view job history. Now you can enable your team to create invoices in the field and every day, week or month send the invoices into Xero with a few clicks of the mouse.

This is currently available on our iPhone app version with the mobile browser version getting the invoicing feature in a few weeks.

Darren Patterson
September 16, 2010 at 1:19 pm

I’d like to second Peter Venero’s comment about being able to add expenses via the phone. This would be very handy indeed.

Clive
September 16, 2010 at 3:12 pm

I tried a couple of times to connect with my iphone after first looking for an app but realised I needed to use the m.xero.com address. Could you not check the OS of the device accessing and automatically send to mobile site upon accessing the http://www.xero.com site. Not critical but would be cleaner access

Jez
September 17, 2010 at 10:19 pm

I will definately switch to Xero when you integrate
the camera/photo option to take photo of expense receipts
as well as the ability to add expenses while on the go.

Derek Organ
October 27, 2010 at 2:58 am

I would also like the ability to add expenses that is tied into the camera from the iphone.

Carl Reader
November 6, 2010 at 12:20 am

Hi guys,

Camera integration would be fantastic – look at what IRIS Openbooks are doing with their iPhone app. Even better would be built-in OCR like WorldCard…

Carl

Mikey
March 24, 2011 at 12:46 pm

Hi there – I’d like the ability to see how much has been invoiced in a particular month – as in the Sales by Item report so that I can follow our sales progress via my phone.

Troy
June 21, 2011 at 12:36 am

when are you going to do an iPhone app for easier access??

Catherine
June 21, 2011 at 7:10 am

We have! Just waiting for App Store approval any day now. If you go to m.xero.com on your iPhone you’ll get a feel for what it’ll be like.

Mark
September 13, 2011 at 7:47 pm

Hi – I have the iphone app, video does not look like the app, and how do I submit an expense claim ? i have added expenses and when i log into web interface on pc/mac i can see there is 1 expense claim but cannot get into the details ? seems in the system but not submittable ?

Phil Weatherston
October 18, 2011 at 8:00 am

Any word on an Android app? Holding off on a smartphone purchase for you Xero!

Chris Charkos
March 9, 2012 at 12:31 pm

It would really help if the photo option available to record expenses on the iPhone app also applied to invoices. Busy restaurant, heap of invoices and our staff do not have time to be entering their invoices and then going to a computer to attach a scanned copy of the invoice.

Stewart Moss
December 13, 2012 at 8:23 pm

I like the integration feature. This is great for Xero mobile experience.

Thanks Mike.

Rachel Ross
April 6, 2013 at 8:18 pm

What about the option to open pdf to expenses on xero iphone app

Shelly
April 8, 2013 at 11:09 am

Is there the ability to approve draft invoices from the app? It would be great to edit/approve repeating invoices that are sitting as drafts.