This basic 4 hour course is suitable for any users new to Xero who want to learn how easy it is to set up and use Xero online accounting software for day-to-day financial processing and reporting, or existing users who feel they could benefit from some more in depth training in the best day to day use of the system.
Designed to empower you with the skills you need to carry out your essential accounting processes, this course will show you how easy it can be to stay on top of your transactions daily and know exactly where your finances are at, thus enabling you to make better business decisions every day.
Phone 0800 696 248 or see www.aspiresolutions.co.nz to register.
This course covers the following topics:
- Navigating the Dashboard
- Setting up your General Ledger
- Setting up Customer and Supplier contacts
- Enter Sales and Customer Payments
- Enter Purchases and Supplier Payments
- Other types of transactions (including how to copy, void and set up repeating transactions)
- Completing Daily Bank Reconciliations
- Prepare your GST Return
Xero courses are run from 9am – 1pm. Students will get morning tea, and a certificate at the end of the course.
$299 +GST per person per course