Yodlee Bank Feeds (0:43)

Rajan Patel
February 2, 2011 at 9:44 pm

I am having difficulty setting up bank feeds with accounts already set up in xero. The bank feed tab is shows next to the credit card accounts I want to set up with yodlee, but when I click the tab it takes me to the pages that asks me to complete the paper application forms. It doesn’t take me to the username and password page that the help centre describes. Please help. The credit cards are with ANZ and westpac.

benn franzmann
August 8, 2011 at 1:27 am

yes I am having the same problem, my accounts are anz access, mastercard, etrade and mortgage account none of which can be linked directly

Andrew Tokeley
August 8, 2011 at 9:29 am

It sounds like the accounts were added as Bank Accounts rather than Credit Cards. Make sure you select the Credit Card option on the Add Bank Account button.

Andre van den Berg
December 12, 2011 at 8:51 am

I get the “Activate Bank Feeds” window. I have searched your help but I am not sure what info to give?

Enter your PIN – Internet banking PIN?
Enter your access account number – Internet banking access number?
Password – Internet banking password?
Enter your user number – ????

Thanks
Andre

Heather Andrews
November 11, 2012 at 7:55 pm

Hello Help,
I have successfully added bank accounts. I am now trying to add credit cards (CBA).
I have added them as “credit card” rather than bank account as suggested above.
The “attempting to connect” message times out and says contact customer service.
I ring CBA 132221.
The woman who answers has never heard of xero!
Hmm… What next?
Thanks and Regards
Heather

Matt Vickers
November 11, 2012 at 12:21 pm

Hi @Heather, I suggest you contact support@xero.com and talk with them about what’s going on. They should be able to help you.

Victoria Morgan
September 9, 2013 at 5:34 pm

Hi, I’m thinking about changing from MYOB to Xero. I just want to know whether we are required to use our internet banking password (which we use to access our accounts on our bank’s website login)?
Thank you.
Victoria

Ryan
September 9, 2014 at 10:32 am

I want a list of US banks that work with XERO and Yodlee. Can you email me this?

Dany
November 11, 2014 at 12:40 pm

I would also like a list of US banks that work with Xero and Yodlee. tnx