Date Entry Shortcuts (1:13)

Date Entry Shortcuts (1:13)

July 27, 2011 at 6:12 pm

Can you let me know if i can use Xero on a Mac?

July 27, 2011 at 6:21 pm

@Anita Absolutely! Xero’s online so all you need is a browser and your Mac will love Xero!

August 18, 2011 at 4:54 pm

One of my accounts for reconciliation has a beginning date of 1 july and end date 31 July, How can I change this so I can receive current statements to reconcile in xero. Thanks, Meryl

October 13, 2011 at 10:44 am

is there a short cut for inputting data in date due for ’20th day of following month’ can you please invent one? love the other shortcuts. thanks.

December 30, 2011 at 10:31 am

What was the situation with a quick entry for payment due 20th of the month following? Ta

Viv Smtih
March 6, 2012 at 3:15 pm

yes I agree that a 20th of the following month would be good, constantly having to go back and edit and save incorrect due dates. frustrating,

March 8, 2012 at 9:16 am

I’d love to be able to say that our standard terms (on which we pay) is 20th of the month following, and just be able to tab through the due date field and have it fill correctly. Due date entry is one of my gripes about Xero, especially near the end of the year (enter a December invoice, and you can’t even type 20/1 as a due date – or you’ll get the wrong year).

May 17, 2013 at 5:37 am

if I have a cash purchase and want to enter it I typically need to put the same date for the ‘date’ field and the ‘due date’ field.
So far the only way I have been able to fill in the ‘due date’ field in quickly is to simply type +0. Would be nice if you just put the same date in if you just tab past the field.
Would make entering those numerous small cash transactions easier.

Or do you suggest an easier way?

October 1, 2013 at 10:19 am

How do I enter a Capital payment as well as cash injections from a majority shareholder on Xero?