We’ve spent the last month focusing on a number of small things that we call customer love. These are little enhancements (or not so little) that are requested by our customers to make Xero better. This morning we’ve released over 50 of these and the more notable ones include:
- Additional due date options are available for repeating invoices such as ‘due in 7 days’
- Repeating invoices can now have an end date
- Customer statements now include the due date of each invoice
- You can now send a customer statement by email
- Switching organisation is now done from the ‘My Xero’ menu
- You can now change the type of your accounts (i.e. from Asset to Expense)
- Your list of organisations in ‘My Xero’ can now be sorted and the sort order will be remembered
- The due date of an invoice is now mandatory
- When selecting an account, the search over account names has been improved. For example, typing ‘Int’ would find your ‘Telephone & Internet’ account instead of just accounts starting ‘Int’
- You can now compare your actuals with your budget on your Profit and Loss
- The Aged Receivables report now includes invoice references when showing invoice details
- You can now include your provisional tax in your GST return
- The Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet now allows you to re-order, summarise and group your accounts
There’s plenty more so hopefully you’ll find a few little things to make your day easier.
For full details of today’s release, have a read of our release notes.