We’re gearing up for the first Small Business Expo of 2008, which kicks off at Auckland’s ASB Showgrounds on 16 April.
This expo is the calendar highlight of the year in New Zealand for businesses to peddle their wares. Organisers Sarah Trotman and Associates promote it as the “business to business marketplace” for New Zealand’s largest event focused solely on SMEs.
In 2007 the Auckland event drew a crowd of more than 7000. With 76% of those surveyed saying they had either conducted business with or were planning to conduct business with someone exhibiting, it has a very successful strike rate.
How is Xero involved?
- Look out for our stall in Hall 2 of Auckland’s ASB Showgrounds, 217 Green Lane West, Greenlane
- We’re a finalist in the Vero Excellence in Business Support Awards which are on during the Auckland Expo.
- Rod Drury, Xero CEO, is speaking at the National Bank Seminar Series, giving practical business advice for start-ups, illustrated with the Xero story. Friday 18 April, 12pm.
Why you should go?
- Networking opportunities!
- Free inspirational seminars from New Zealand’s business market leaders
- Competitive show-only offerings
Later on in the year Xero will also be heading to the Wellington and Christchurch Small Business Expos.
- The Auckland Small Business Expo
- 16 – 18 April 2008
- ASB Showgrounds 217 Green Lane West, Greenlane, Auckland
- More info: