Essentials for Accountants (33:31)

Liz McCracken
November 8, 2011 at 10:28 am

Good demonstration, but very hard to read. The small screen was too small & the full screen blury.

Graeme Falconer
November 9, 2011 at 10:43 pm

I agree very difficult to read, and I am sorry but I find the NZ accent very hard to interpret at times, the very short vowels particularly.

November 15, 2011 at 9:09 pm

same here, make the video like the others. This is much to difficult to read and follow.

Sonet Venter
December 2, 2011 at 11:25 am

Agree with the other three. Great presentation, but would be good if Xero could improve on the quality of the video. Graeme’s comment about the Kiwi accent is also a valid one – it can be challenging :-)

March 7, 2012 at 9:03 pm

Please put captions on all videos. I can direct you to a company that can help in that regard if you wish.

Theresa Riley
April 7, 2012 at 3:50 pm

LOVE that kiwi accent!!! Sorry to see the GST is 15% though!

April 20, 2012 at 4:22 pm

Ctrl + wheel on your mouse will zoom the screen in so you can watch it as it is without it being blurry.

Sue Pak
August 13, 2012 at 7:56 am

Thanks for your comments. We are producing some training videos with better resolution and quality which will address those issues. We also agree – local voice/accent is always better.

September 20, 2012 at 7:59 am

Very Disturbing voice. Cant hear it properly

November 28, 2012 at 5:10 am

Kiwi accenty is fine. What a relief that it isn’t American!

Valerie Lynn
January 5, 2013 at 6:28 am

Sue, you can narrate every video for Xero! It’s perfectly fine and professional.

Jo King
January 26, 2013 at 2:19 pm

I find the video content to be well presented and I don’t mind the voice. I actually like it. When a presenter knows the product as well as Sue does, I can listen to any accent.

March 3, 2013 at 11:10 am

I quite liked Sue’s voice – it was very comfortable and casual – very easy to listen to.

March 14, 2013 at 2:47 pm

You get used to any accent after awhile (lucky it’s not scottish … i can never get used to it). It seems that “File Now” button is only in NZ version, I dont see it on mine (AU). Other than that … thanks Sue!!!