Congratulations for getting through all the implementation steps. You are almost ready to start using the system. Use the checklist provided, to confirm that you have completed all the necessary steps to make the transition.
Key Learning Points
- Use the checklist provided, to confirm that you have completed all the necessary steps to make the transition.
- Check that your staff members have completed the training required to be ready to use the system.
- As with anything new and different, there will be a transition period where you and your staff will get to know the system and discover new and better ways of doing things.
- As you get to know the system you will come up with your own processes and best practices. We recommend you document these for ongoing training of existing and new staff.
- Always read the notifications in the application about a new release. There will be an in-app notification that will give you more detail about new features.
Tips & Tricks
Here are some tips to get you through the initial period of adjustment:
- Be patient with yourself and your staff members. People adjust and learn at their own pace.
- Support staff members that are feeling stressed or threatened by the change.
- Use the help available in the application to access the online help centre or to contact support.
What should I do now?
- Download the checklist and use it to confirm that you have completed all the steps required to make the transition to Xero Practice Manager.
- Download the user guides and refer to them as you and your staff start working in the system.