- Choose the correct inventory method for your business and understand how Xero accounts for inventory.
- Add products and services as tracked or untracked inventory items and set up inventory accounts.
- Import multiple inventory items in one go and enter opening balances for inventory items you track.
- Edit inventory items individually or in bulk and delete items you no longer need.
- Create an adjustment account to record inventory adjustments.
Learn the differences between tracked and untracked inventory items. Minimise data entry by setting up items for those products and services you frequently buy and sell and track cost of goods sold.
More courses you might be interested in
Managing security in Xero
Protect your business with a strong defence. View course
5 Payroll CREDITS
Quarterly Payroll Product Update - November 2018
In this recorded webinar you’ll learn about the latest product updates and feature releases within Xero Payroll. View course
5 Advisor CREDITS
Quarterly Product Update - November 2018
In this recorded webinar you’ll learn about the latest product updates and feature releases within core Xero. View course