Prize draw competition terms and conditions
1) This competition (Competition) is run on behalf of Xero Australia Pty Limited (AU) (ABN 89 124 215 247 ), with its registered office at L3, 260 Burwood Road, Hawthorn, 3122, Australia (Xero), and is open from 8am AEST Monday 7th November 2022 to 5:00pm AEST on Friday 11 November 2022 (the Competition Period). Xero may extend, cancel or amend this Competition and/or review and update these terms and conditions on its website at any time, at its sole discretion.
2) To be eligible to enter the Competition (Eligible Entrant), entrants must:
- Be a registered Bookkeeping practice and customer of Xero; and
- Be a member of the Xero (official) AU – Bookkeeper Partners group on Facebook (Group).
3) In order to enter the Competition, an Eligible Entrant must:
- Share a photo in the Group of your favourite memory on your Bookkeeping journey; and
- Explain in a short sentence what the photo means to you (the Post).
4) Eligible Entrants will be in the draw for a chance to win a gift box valued at approximately $120 AU. There are three (3) winners and only one (1) Prize available to be won per person. Xero reserves the right to substitute the prize for a similar product, if the stated Prize is unavailable at the time the Competition ends.
5) Three (3) winners will be drawn from all correct entries following the end of the Competition Period on Friday 11 November 2022 (Winner).
6) The Winner will be notified by phone, or using any other contact details you give us. If we have made a reasonable attempt to contact the Winner, and the Winner has not responded within three business days, or the Winner is unable to use the Prize, the Prize will be forfeited and Xero will randomly choose another Winner. In the event of any dispute, Xero’s decision is final.
7) The prize will be posted out within 7-10 days of the winners being announced on Wednesday November 16, 2022.
8) Xero does not warrant that the Prize will meet the Winners’ requirements or that it will be suitable for any particular purpose. To avoid doubt, all implied conditions or warranties are excluded in so far as is permitted by law, including (without limitation) warranties of merchantability and fitness for purpose.
9) The Prize cannot be transferred to others, or exchanged for cash or other benefits and cannot be split.
10) To the fullest extent permitted by law, Xero and its affiliated companies shall not be liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence), for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss), or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Competition.
11) You agree that:
You are fully responsible for any materials you submit via the Competition, including comments, recordings, documents, the image and the Post (Content);
- You will not submit Content that:
- Is unlawful or fraudulent;
- Contains viruses or causes injury or harm to any person; or
- Infringes the rights of any third party.
To the full extent permitted by law, Xero will not be liable for the Content; and
Xero may remove, decline to publish or invalidate any Content or ancestry without notice for any reason.
By accepting the Prize, the Winner agrees to participate in any publicity related to their Prize, and that Xero can use the Winners’ likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording) in any media for an unlimited period of time without payment, to promote Xero and any of its other products. By participating in the Competition and by submitting any contact details, each Participant consents to receive the latest news, special offers, promotions and information from Xero by email, TXT or other channels from time to time. If at any stage you do not want to receive this information then please let us know, or use the ‘unsubscribe’ feature on communications we send you.
12) The Name of the Winner will be published on the Group page on Wednesday November 16, 2022.
13) This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
15) These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia.