Scaling for Growth Workshop Terms and Conditions:
Your Xero Eco Workshop registration includes entry for you to attend the Xero Eco Workshop event 2020 on the date that you have booked.
Terms and Conditions
1. These terms will apply to all attendee registrations for Xero Eco Workshop 2020 (“Event”). When you register you acknowledge and accept these terms in full.
2. Xero reserves the right to reject or accept your registration at any time in its absolute discretion. Acceptance of your registration is confirmed by Xero only when the acceptance is communicated to you by email, and is conditional on your payment of all fees for your registration. The registration fee is AU$200 plus GST unless otherwise specified in Xero’s acceptance of your registration, which Xero will invoice you to pay within thirty (30) days of the date of invoice in the manner described in that invoice. You may cancel your registration for the Event, or you may nominate another person to attend instead of you, by notifying the Xero contact person for the Event in writing. If you cancel your registration for the Event at least one (1) business day before the date of the Event you have been registered for, Xero will refund your registration fee as soon as reasonably practicable after receiving your cancelation notice. If you cancel after that time, or you (or any replacement attendee you have nominated) do not attend the Event, no refund is payable.
3. You agree to comply with all reasonable instructions issued by Xero or venue management in relation to or during the Event.
4. You acknowledge that the material presented at the Event is subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights, is made available to you solely for the purpose of, and to facilitate, your attendance and participation at the Event, and cannot be re-used or otherwise made available or published, whether in part or in whole, without the written express permission of Xero.
5. All unauthorised photography and the recording or transmitting of audio or visual material, data or information is expressly prohibited. You consent to Xero taking photographs, recording audio and video of the Event and to your image and any contributions you make at the Event to be so captured. You grant Xero a perpetual, irrevocable licence to use and reproduce all photographs, video and audio recordings for its business purposes, including to develop its business and to conduct marketing-related activities such as making such photographs, audio and video recordings publicly available on the internet or otherwise.
7. Xero reserves the right at any time to change the format, participants, content, location and timing or any other aspect of the Event, in each case without liability. If you do not want to accept any such changes, your sole remedy is to cancel your registration for the Event (and receive a refund) in accordance with clause 2, above.
8. All guarantees, representations, conditions and warranties of any nature are expressly excluded. However nothing in these terms excludes or modifies any guarantees provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and the Australian Consumer Law which, if applicable, cannot be excluded or modified (“Non-excludable guarantees”). In respect of any Non-excludable guarantees applying to the Event or to your attendance at it, Xero’s liability is limited, at its option, to performing the affected services again, paying for those services to be provided again, or, if you paid a fee to attend the Event, providing you with a refund.
9. Subject to clause 8 above, and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Xero, its employees, agents and contractors will not be liable for personal injury or death, property damage, or any other loss (including without limitation, liability for negligence, breach of these terms or any other agreement), damage, cost or expense (including, without limitation, loss of profits, goodwill, opportunity or data, business interruption, or any indirect, special, punitive or consequential loss or damage) arising out of or in connection with the Event. This includes and is not limited to any losses associated with cancellation costs relating to travel, flights, accommodation, should the Event be cancelled.
10. Xero shall not be considered in breach of these terms to the extent that performance of its obligations is prevented by an event of force majeure (including an act of war, industrial action, civil disturbance, adverse weather conditions, telecommunications, audio-visual or other equipment failure, natural disaster or other unforeseeable circumstances beyond Xeros’ reasonable control).