Cloud Jumpers Partner Competition Terms and Conditions
- The Cloud Jumpers Partner Competition (Promotion) is conducted by Xero Australia Pty Limited ABN 89 124 215 247 (Xero), and is open from 15 January 2018 until midnight (AEDT) on 17 February 2018 (the Promotion Period). Xero may, at its sole discretion, extend the Promotion Period.
- To be eligible to enter the Promotion, entrants must:
- be a Xero Partner located in Australia prior to, and during, the Promotion Period;
- have an existing subscription to Xero Tax, Practice Manager and Xero HQ (or be willing to sign up for those features);
- register to participate in the Promotion by completing the “Enter now” form on Xero’s website;
- respond to the game of skill question posed on the website. All responses must be an independent creation by the entrant and must not infringe any third party rights. Responses must not have been published previously or used to win prizes in any other competitions; and
- nominate the premises that you would like us to makeover and provide pictures,
(together, the Entry Criteria).
- By entering the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All entries become and remain the property of Xero once submitted.
- Xero’s decisions on all matters relating to the Promotion (including eligibility of entrants and the judging of entries) will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Xero reserves the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of Xero, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language.
- There will be one (1) winner chosen by Xero from the entrants that have met the Entry Criteria. The winner will be determined by Xero (in its sole discretion) based on the most creative and relevant response to the skill based question. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.
- The winner will receive:
- a premises makeover up to the value of $20,000. Xero reserves the right to determine the nature and extent of this makeover; and
- free access to Xero experts to help bring their practice into the cloud,
- editorital promotion via Xero channels,
- The winner will be notified by phone and email by Xero within 30 days after the end of the Promotion Period. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 30 days from the date on which Xero first notifies them, Xero reserves the right to withdraw the Prize (in which case the winner will be deemed to have forfeited the Prize) and to declare another entrant the winner.
- The winner must cover the cost of subscription (if applicable) to any additional Xero products or features, such as Xero Tax, Practice Manager or Xero HQ apps, even if those products or features are recommended by Xero.
- The Prize is not redeemable for cash and is not transferable
- Completion of the premises makeover will be arranged in consultation with the winner at the earliest convenience of Xero. The winner acknowledges that the makeover will be cosmetic only. In no event will Xero be obliged to undertake any structural or engineering works, or other works that may require governmental, local body or landlord consent or authorisation, in order to deliver the Prize.
- A collaborative approach is necessary to enable Xero to prepare and deliver the Prize. Xero shall be deemed to be released from its obligation to deliver the Prize if it determines (acting reasonably) that the winner is unable or unwilling to provide Xero with the access, consents and cooperation necessary for it to perform its obligations under these terms and conditions.
- By entering the Promotion, you warrant that you have full right and power to enter into the Promotion and receive the Prize, without the consent of any third party, and agree to indemnify and hold Xero, its officers, directors, employees, sublicensees, customers, advisors and agents from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages, expenses and costs (including attorney’s fees and court costs) arising from, or relating to, any breach of that warranty.
- To the extent permitted by law, Xero and its affiliated companies shall not be liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss) or for any loss or damage or personal injury sustained in connection with the Promotion, reliance on the advice of the Xero Partner Services Team or the delivery of the Prize.
- You consent to the use of your name, brand and ‘before and after’ images and video of your premises for Xero’s promotional purposes.
- Xero reserves the right to withdraw the Promotion at any time during the Promotion Period, for any reason, without notice.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia.