Run Your Business With Xero Certified Accounting Advisors
Get valuable business advice from an accountant on real-time figures, all from within Xero, no matter where you’re located.
Many accountants will get you setup too - even if you’re moving from other software.
Check them out yourself as Xero doesn’t recommend or guarantee the service provided by any one advisor.
HELP! We're making some updates to this directory and want your input. Let us know what's important to you when choosing an advisor.
Humphrey & Co
Humphrey & Co has built a strong reputation for successfully advising and supporting individuals and businesses with their financial affairs since 1928.
You can expect from us:
- A friendly and approachable service. You can call, text, email your accountant, whatever is your preference. We don’t just work 9 – 5pm
- A genuinely proactive service. We will work alongside you rather than from a distance and purely in arrears.
- No jargon! We aren’t here to tell you how to solve problems you didn’t know you had in a way you don’t understand! We talk your language.
- Innovative solutions. We exploit technology to the full to minimise the compliance burden and free up time to talk about the important things.
- A quick turnaround and no surprises. We do what we’ll say we will do, when we say we’ll do it! We are happy to agree fees up front too, with the option of spreading the cost monthly.
We will tailor our package to suit your requirements. For more information or to arrange a FREE no obligation consultation, please contact us.
7-9 The Avenue, Eastbourne, , East Sussex, BN21 3YA