Xero is beautiful accounting software that's changed the way people do business all over the world.
http://vimeo.com/51563083 — watch the video, you'll enjoy it.
The company is also nearly doubling in size every year. We’re winning. Come help us win more.
Our cloud platform approach allows market leading business applications like Expensify, ADP, PayPal, Stripe and Bill.com to integrate seamlessly and major financial institutions like City National Bank to feed transactions directly into the ledgers of Xero users.
The channel marketing manager is responsible for the development, delivery, and execution of marketing programs to support Xero accounting partners. Ensure that Xero accounting partners take full advantage of the channel marketing programs that optimize ROI on the funds made available from Xero. The channel marketing manager will develop and monitor joint marketing activities, including direct marketing, online marketing, events, telemarketing, and other lead generation activities.
The channel marketing manager will work one-one-one with Senior Account Managers and National Account Managers as well as Partner Marketing to develop plans and implement high-impact lead generation programs.
Overview of Key Responsibilities
- Develop understanding of accounting partners Go To Market Strategy
- Develop joint marketing plans with Xero accounting partners
- Monitor progress and measure results of all marketing campaigns
- Work with third-party vendors to build customer-facing assets
- Work with accounting partner’s internal marketing department or outside agency as needed
- Propose plans for appropriate use of Xero co-op funds
- Support and provide superior customer service to Xero accounting partners
- Collaborate with Senior Account Managers, National Account Managers, and education team on marketing campaigns, events, and sales field activities
You will need:
- Minimum of 4 years of total marketing experience, preferably in the software industry, with a focus on channel programs
- Understanding of Accounting and Finance Industry
- Proven track record of rolling out successful marketing programs
- Proven track record in leading and working effectively with cross functional teams
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Xero is an Equal Opportunity Employer!