Xero is beautiful accounting software that's changed the way people do business all over the world.
http://vimeo.com/51563083 — watch the video, you'll enjoy it.
The company is also nearly doubling in size every year. We’re winning.
Come help us win more.
Xero is online accounting software that gives small businesses and their advisors real time access to accounting information, anytime, from anywhere.
We’re looking for Quality Engineers interested in joining our payroll software team. You’ll work in a highly collaborative software development process and apply your expertise in a fast-paced, innovative and technically-driven environment.
You Will Need:
• 2+ years of relevant software engineering experience
• Capable of solving complex software solutions
• Communication skills for a highly collaborative software development process
• Experience developing or modifying functional testing frameworks with tools like Selenium Web Driver
• Experience working in large-scale systems is a strong plus
• Excellent verbal communication, analytical skill, critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Open mind and willingness to learn from peers
• Knowledge and experience with Agile development methodologies
• Knowledge of continuous integration and deployment practice
• Familiarity with GIT
• Ability to bring new ideas to the table, a passion for all things web and a willingness to go the extra mile
• Ability to work with product owners developers and QA tools, usability and process
• Advocate for metrics collection and informed decision making
If you’re passionate about building and testing software that enables small businesses to use software more effectively, are involved in the development community, and love working with and developing the latest technologies, then we want to hear from you today!
Xero is an Equal Opportunity Employer.