Xero is beautiful accounting software that's changed the way people do business all over the world.
http://vimeo.com/51563083 — watch the video, you'll enjoy it.
The company is also nearly doubling in size every year. We’re winning.
Come help us win more.
We’re looking for QA Analysts interested in joining our newly formed engineering team in New York. You’ll work in a highly collaborative, innovative software development process and collaborate with project owners, engineers and other stakeholders to ensure that products and features are developed according to the requirements and specifications. You’ll also be responsible for quality assurance and testing support for a variety of projects, plan testing execution projects, create Test Plans, execute Test Cases and review other Test Plans for accuracy.
- Work with the project owners and business analysts to aggregate business requirements
- Document and build Functional Test Plans which encompass the business requirements specific to each application
- Organize and record detailed test results and providing reports on results and project status
- Work with project teams through the design and test stages to ensure adherence to business requirements
- Log detailed and accurate defect reports and follow the defects through to resolution and closure
- Work within the team to improve the quality of project documents and systems documentation
- Help identify and design automated processes to increase testing efficiency and reliability
- Monitor and review other team members’ Test Procedures (TPs) as well as offshore testing execution results
- Help resolve complex business or technical issues
- Ensure adherence to Agile scrum development methodologies.
You Will Need:
- Excellent verbal communication, analytical skill and critical thinking
- Top notch problem solving skills
- Open mind and willingness to learn from peers
- Knowledge and experience with Agile development methodologies
- Bring new ideas to the table, a passion for all things web and a willingness to go the extra mile.
If you’re passionate about helping small businesses use software more effectively, are involved in the development community and love developing the latest technologies, we’re keen to talk to you!
Contact us today!
Xero is an Equal Opportunity Employer.