Apply for this job
View other openings
Xero is beautiful accounting software that's changed the way people do business all over the world.
http://vimeo.com/51563083 — watch the video, you'll enjoy it.
The company is also nearly doubling in size every year. We're winning. Come help us win more. Role Description
This role is responsible for growing, developing and relationship management of existing Xero Accounting Partners to Silver and Gold status by signing clients onto Xero. Develop business plans with partners to develop their online strategy. Delivering events within dedicated regions to recruit, educate and grow the Xero Partner channel. Overview of Key Responsibilities:
You will need:
- Relationship management of existing accounting partners
- Drive customer numbers up and achieve quarterly targets
- Driving online strategy deep within the practice
- Develop business plans for the firms to signup clients onto Xero
- Ensure Partners and staff attend introduction webinars, events & certification training
- Updating CRM system with all client communications including calls, emails and meetings
- Maintaining and updating CRM system of all practice staff and contact details
- Driving attendance for Xero Sales led events and Partner Forums
- Work closely with Enablement and marketing to deliver business plans
- Account Management experience
- An interest and intrigue in the emerging online accounting market
- Proven sales performance and results driven
- Loads of initiative and ability to work autonomously
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills and an enthusiasm for building strong relationships
- Ability to create a quick and strong rapport with partners
- Experience with computers and applications software, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Google Apps, Keynote and CRM database skills required.
- Knowledge of the workings of an accounting practice systems essential
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Xero is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Got a few questions before you apply? Contact us.