US Digital Education Manager
San Francisco, CA,
Apply for this job
View other openings
Xero is beautiful accounting software that's changed the way people do business all over the world.
http://vimeo.com/51563083 — watch the video, you'll enjoy it.
The company is also nearly doubling in size every year. We're winning. Come help us win more. Role Description:
The US Digital Education Manager is responsible for the educational content delivered through Xero TV. Xero TV provides the opportunity to deliver alternative learning vehicles through video and TV-type shows. This role is also responsible for acting on the global technology systems design for education to ensure that all internal and delivery processes are efficient, effective and automated. Overview of Key Responsibilities:
You will need:
- Collaborate with Global Education Shared Services (GESS) Xero TV Education Manager and Xero U Program Manager for execution of local content for Xero TV and Xero U.
- Responsible for scripting and collaborating with local marketing teams on Xero TV video content for recording by local Xero Marketing teams.
- Oversee global scripting for localization needs, proper country messaging and video recording in country.
- Participate in the production and casting of videos and initiatives for Xero TV and Xero U.
- Create excitement for accountants and small businesses to participate in Xero TV communities.
- Create lesson plans for each deliverable created with clear outcomes and desired results to measure against.
- Responsible for overall educational quality control on content, scripting and third party delivery of content for Xero TV.
- Ensure all education internal technology and delivery systems are efficient, effective and automated.
- Maintain content to ensure its up to date with latest releases and ensure only latest videos are available through Xero TV.
- Share best practices with other Digital Education Managers in each country.
- Maintain key metrics and provide monthly reports to the COUNTRY Education Director and GESS Xero TV Education Manager.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in management of digital content and video production for related Industries.
- Must have experience with Camtasia & Wipster and any other related production tools
- Social media and peer marketing experience.
- Proven flair in the design and execution of video content.
- Out of the box thinker, always ready to bring in new ideas to test.
- Accounting software knowledge preferably SaaS.
- Initiative and ability to work autonomously.
- Outstanding communication, technical writing and presentation skills and an enthusiasm for building strong relationships.
- Process driven and takes ownership.
- Passion and desire to make a difference.
- Experience with applications software, including desktop productivity such as Google or Office and a working knowledge of CRM, and other learning technology systems.
- Ability to work autonomously and demonstrate initiative, while being collaborative interdepartmentally, cross-functionally and globally
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Xero is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Got a few questions before you apply? Contact us.