Become the ‘Xero Voice’! As our Marketing Communication Writer, you will make sure every word our customers read is on-brand: informal, conversational and crystal clear.
Based in our San Francisco Office, you’ll work with the US Sales and Marketing teams and our Global Marketing team to define angle, direction and messaging for all of our written marketing material.
On any given day, you’ll find yourself writing eDMs, landing pages, blogposts, newsletters and more. You’ll be making our material as compelling as possible by making sure it’s saying the right things. You’ll have the guts to push back on half-baked briefs, challenge feedback that doesn’t make sense and ask questions until you’re satisfied you have everything you need.
This is a great opportunity if you’ve got a few years of writing experience and want to move into a role where you can really own the message behind the words you write. You’re not just a wordsmith -- you’re a content creator!
Here’s what you’ll ideally have:
- 3-5 years of writing marketing material
- Exceptional writing skills – ideally within an agency or online publication. You know where apostrophes go!
- A tertiary qualification in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, English, or a related field
- The ability to question and challenge the status quo
- A collaborative approach; you consult and deliver in a team environment
- The ability to juggle multiple priorities and deliver to tight timeframes
We’re a forward-thinking organization who are taking the world by storm - don’t get left behind, join us today!