Xero is beautiful online accounting software that gives small businesses and their advisors real time access to accounting information, anytime, from anywhere.
As our Australian based Product Manager, you will be responsible for managing the roadmap, priorities, features and delivery for our Australian products as well as being the voice of the Australian market into the global product management team. You'll be challenged to blend customer first, design led development with innovation to change the game.
You'll work closely with our developers to guide products from conception to launch and work with marketing and rest of the organisation to ensure product success in Australia. You'll work with Xero's from Development, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Experience, to name just a few.
- Managing the products to ensure roadmaps and goals are defined and consistent with the market needs.
- Connecting directly with customers to collect user feedback, and feed that information back into our product development process.
- Contributing to product launch activities and be a dedicated internal and external evangelist of Xero products.
- Understand the market and competition for the product, using this information to shape the strategy.
- Passion for learning about new problems that customers are facing and love to build creative solutions for solving the problems
- Work closely with technology partners, understanding their roadmap and technology vision as well as Xero's role in those visions.
- Deliver internal and external presentations as the face of product in Xero for Australia.
- Collaborate with product marketing and other key groups to ensure release readiness.
You'll be reporting back into the global product team in New Zealand whilst being a key member of the Australian leadership team.
Xero attracts stars who work well together in a fun, fast paced and focused environment where team-fit and culture plays a critical role. Sound like you? Please apply online.